Friday, July 13, 2007

Impossible… Only until its Possible

I don’t know what is with this word IMPOSSIBLE.
Whenever anyone utters this word in front of me…I feel some kind of restlessness.
Like if someone says that this task is impossible to do or anything like that, I feel some kind of Adrenaline Rush, which guys generally get while bunging jumping or speed riding. Suddenly I start doing soliloquy and question pops up, what if I can do this.
At that moment I don’t think about the problem. Nor the logics against the favor. Then I don’t see the problem or the answer or the solution or the task. Only thing which resonates is what if I can do this.

My belief is that Every Single Thing Possible Today Was Once Impossible
Does that mean that everything which is Impossible Today Will Be Possible Tomorrow???

Answer is I don’t know and no one knows. That is why it is impossible Today.

Do you think Neanderthal Men (Early Primitive Human Form) thought Flying or Virtual Meeting or even Telephone as Possible..? NO.

My aim writing this article is to make you believe that what you may be dreaming of, what ever it may be, just one thing is Truth that it is Not Impossible. Fact may be that you don’t see how it is possible today but if you work on it, if you go to the core of making it into reality; certainly it will be Possible One Day. But there a problem exists.
Though you may conceive it Possible but you will find most of the people on the other side of the bridge. They don’t see it. In fact they don’t want to see it. They will also make you believe it as impossible. That is the point where we lost Hundreds of Newtons and Einsteins and Edisons and Wright Brothers.

Few people have the courage to stand upto their ideas and dreams however Impossible it may seem to others. These people understand and fight and see the silver lining on the Cloud…..

That is what is needed, ability to trust yourself when everyone around doubts you.
Strong determination, courage and passion towards your dream will certainly guide you towards success and you will see an impossible happening. Impossible becomes possible.

At the last I would like to say only one thing that the word IMPOSSIBLE ITSELF READS I—M--POSSIBLE.

1 comment:

Sanomi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.